Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas in Goldsboro





The last stop on our Christmas extravaganza was in Goldsboro with my dad's family - Sutton Christmas #2. We all met at G&G's house the Saturday after Christmas and since we were all about done with "home cookin'" by then, we opted for Papa John's and ice cream sandwiches. YUM! It was perfect. The girls had a great time reading with Grandmama Ila Mae and having pillow fights with Grandaddy Bill (and making his teeth fall out - good times!). I had a great time visiting with my cousins I don't get to see nearly enough. And that would be my mom having a great time Indian Leg Wrestling (I know - so PC, right?) my Uncle Rick. Only 11 more months until we get to do it all again!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

What were you thinking? Oh yeh, it must have something to do with those unflattering childhood pictures we took of you! Gee thanks!