Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Opening Soon!!!!

Some of you already know the plan, but for those who don't - my mom and I are in the process of starting a business making (mainly) little girls clothes, but a (very) few things for moms and boys.

It all started when my great grandmother Jewel died and my mom got a Suburban FULL of fabric. Which got us thinking that we should make some things for the girls. Which got us thinking that we could make things for other people, too. Which got us thinking that we should go look at MORE fabric. Which got us thinking that this was kind of fun! Which got us thinking that we should have a name for ourselves - which led to Jak&Jewel. (J=Jeanette - my mom, A=Angela and Anneliese, K=Kate and Jewel=my dead great grandmother who started this whole mess!)


Here's a small sampling of what we're doing. And if you're around August 14th and 15th - come by the house to our DEBUT SHOW!! More details to come.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela - love the dresses! can't wait for more info about your show!

Allison said...

I love it! Can't wait to spend some money :)

Mandi said...

These clothes are so cute. My favorite is the one of Kate in the last pic with the blue dress (I love the knots)! We can't wait for the show....see you soon!