Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet, Sweet May

We lost our sweet, sweet May a couple of weeks ago. Blake and I got her the first Christmas we were married, so she stuck around for a great 9 years. We could not have asked for a better dog, especially with the girls. She was the sweetest and most patient dog model you've ever seen and is so missed. OK, if I'm really being honest here - Blake and I (and especially Fletch) are the ones missing her. Anneliese and Kate just see an opening for a new dog. But I CAN say that other dogs may come and go - but there will never be another Maybelle. And even though Fletch put on a good show, like May was merely an annoyance, he's taking it the hardest. That last picture was taken right before I had to take her to the vet. We love you May!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

What a good tribute.......