Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let me handle it



My mom had each of the girls over on separate nights last week for sleepovers. Anneliese was Thursday and Kate was Friday. Anneliese went to see a movie, but Kate decided that she wanted to skip the movie, so mom gave her $10 to spend at Cracker Barrel (the restaurant of choice for Kate). When Kate said she was going to spend her money on something for Anneliese since Anneliese didn't get to go to Cracker Barrel, my mom tried to explain that Anneliese had the special treat of going to the movie, so Kate could get something for herself. Kate's response? "Omi, just give me the $10 and let me handle it."
What do you say to that?

p.s. she handled it well. identical dolls with puppies for each of them. sweet kate.

another p.s. i would HIGHLY discourage all you moms with little girls from purchasing feather boas. unless you have loads of spare time to pick up trails of feathers from the floor, and slobbery feathers from puppy mouths. and if you have that much time - let me give you my number. i've got lists.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Awesome photography by the way, as are the caterpillar pictures.