Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 Things You're Guaranteed to See at Myrtle Beach. Part 3


#1. Some poor schmuck in a fit of frustration trying to get a family picture. In this case, me.


All right girls. Can you just give me 1 good minute and then we'll be all done. I just want 1 picture, so if you can both just look at the camera then we're done, ok? Here we go - Anneliese, can you smile? Just one - then we're done. Kate - that's beautiful! Just look at the CAMERA and smile. Anneliese. Smile. OK - look, how many fingers am I holding up - just look here. No - Anneliese, you don't have to count the numbers on YOUR fingers, just look at MY fingers. Just forget the counting - just look at me and smile!!!!!! Kate, you're doing great - Anneliese, no put Oliver down. I'll take a picture of Oliver later. Fine, leave Oliver in but LOOK at ME! Seriously girls, we'll be done if you just LOOK and SMILE. That's it! Just 2 things - LOOK and SMILE. Yes, Kate I see the airplane.

Just forget it. Let's go to the beach.

Aaaaaaaand, a final look at the beach week 2010 fun.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ang, you look great! Love the pics; the black and white ones are so cool!! Such a good mommy! :)

Jeanette said...

You make me laugh out loud!

Hope Noelle said...

Fabulous. It doesn't end. My mom's youngest kid is 14 and for last year's Christmas card she ended up using the goofiest picture of all of us because it was the best one. :)