Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adam and Amy Got Maaaaaaaarried!

Our sweet friends Adam and Amy got married in November, so Blake and I decided to clean ourselves up a bit for a swanky night wedding! Even Kate put on a dress! Yeah, we don't get out much.

Oh, and also! I got to host the Bridesmaids luncheon! Check out the pretty table. (here's what you don't see: me googling "setting a table" - because I can NEVER remember which side the forks go on! my mom would be so disappointed! shhhh!) And. Tip for future brides: we've been married for 10! years and this is the first time my fancy china has graced any table. Register for tools instead.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

shhh isn't necessary....I ALREADY knew you didn't know what side the fork goes on! But that doesn't change your awesomeness.