Monday, June 27, 2011

Christmas in Goldsboro 2011

Yeah, I know it's June. But since we celebrated the Sutton Christmas in March, I figure I'm just about on time with this post. Don't ask why we celebrated in March. At this point I have no idea. I think it had something to do with snow and sickness. We doubled up and celebrated Grandmother Jean's birthday on Saturday, followed by the Sutton Christmas on Sunday. Spending the night at Grandmother Jean's was a first (and last. shhhh. don't judge. you haven't tried it.) - and the highlight was definitely the girls' sleeping positions on the pull-out couch. Check it:
Sunday was the Sutton Christmas Extravaganza! Woo hoo! OK, I have no pictures except these that I took in the field on the way out. Do you see the beloved Christmas gift?

No comments: